Industry institute interaction cell by the training & placement officer has been established to develop a close rapport with industry. The cell is headed by Training & Placement Officer under the guidance of the Principal.
Objectives of Industry Institute Interaction
- To make contact with industries for placement of the passed out students by way of campus interview at works.
- To arrange educational tours/industrial visits for students.
- To arrange apprenticeship training for the passed students through BOAT, Kanpur.
- To hold advisory committee meetings in co-ordination with Industries.
- To co-ordinate training/short term courses for staff/faculty.
- To provide industrial training to students in industry in relevant fields and the teachers are also exposed to industry through industry visits.
- Extension & expert lectures are organized in various fields for the institute students of various branches.
- Industry institute interaction cell organizing career opportunities, seminars & conferences. Entrepreneurship development programmes are regularly organized in the institute in collaboration with Industries/MSME Karnal / NSIC Rajpura /PHD Chandigarh.