Government Polytechnic, Ambala City is situated in the heart of Ambala City. This city is known for its production of scientific instruments all over the world. It is also well known as city of mixies. Ambala is a main junction station which connects all the main stations of Northern India. At present, Ambala is witnessing very good growth of industries in an around the city. In the changing scenario, when the multi-national companies are being attracted towards India, the surroundings of this city... read more
To become Center of Excellence in Technical Education, recognized for excellence and the industrial- social relevance and impact of its pursuits, by imparting Technical knowledge and skills to the aspiring young minds.
- To create facilities and suitable environment for teaching learning process.
- To impart quality education through time relevant curriculum in academic programs via active participation of stakeholders.
- To facilitate student development programs and services designed to help student’s identify educational and career goals, set realistic career paths and develop skills necessary to achieve intellectual and personal growth.
- To develop activities and programs that complement, enhance and contribute to the growth and enrichment of students and thus the community, both inside and outside of the classroom to produce responsible citizens.
- To strengthen industry- institute interface and promote entrepreneur development activities.
- To design academic programs and services that provide supplemental support to both teaching and learning & changing needs of the market place and promote economic growth
In view of the rapid industrial growth, Polytechnics have to redefine themselves and come with shoulder to shoulder status with the industry. We must keep a tap with the industrial growth and a close interaction with the industry to developed status thereby assuming the role of instructor to the industry to develop human resources... read more